# 153 Shopping center:
Governor’s CrossingStreet address:
230 Collier Dr., Suite H4
Under the direction of management, the 7-Day Temporary Associate’s responsibilities include customer service and aisle maintenance according to established store and company policies and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Responsible for customer service
- Greet every customer with a smile within 10 feet of entering front door and each department.
- In aisles, ask customers open-ended questions.
- When slow, serve customers more, when busy serve more customers.
- Suggest a shoe care item to every customer.
- Thank and ask every customer back.
II. Responsible for aisle maintenance
- Ensure that floor and all seating sections are neat and orderly, free of clutter to ensure customer and associate safety and ease in shopping.
- Re-stock merchandise left behind by customers in a timely manner.
III Does NOT handle cash
- The 7-Day Temporary Associate does not complete the Career Development Program.
- A 7-Day Temporary Associate Orientation Sheet will print out with the New Hire paperwork.
- The Associate will read the sheet and sign that they have read and understand.
V. Responsible for following store policies and procedures and all management direction
Location/Region: Sevierville, TN (US)