Title: Scheduler - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Scheduler - 2nd & 3rd Shifts.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Scheduler - 2nd & 3rd Shifts Responsibilities
The Scheduler is responsible for effective service delivery to clients, guiding, and directing Direct Support professional schedules. The
Scheduler will assist with the assignment of appropriate staff to clients, schedule client services, identify problem situations and assist in
problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Coordinates In-Home support services between DSPs and persons served.
- Participate in staff meetings with Branch Manager and other staff.
- Communicate with Management regarding situations needing special attention, any change of client’s condition/needs, and any
situation that may require disciplinary action of staff.
- Ensures DSPs complete all required training. Assists with providing training as necessary.
- Assigns DSPs to schedules and appointments in a timely manner.
- Monitors attendance and punctuality of DSPs for service appointments.
- Maintain data integrity in POC for both PS and employees, including templates, valid authorizations, time and attendance.
- Assume on call responsibility, and in the absence of appropriate staffing, may provide client direct care.
- Ensure home care services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies and procedures, and in accordance with state
and federal licensing laws & regulations.
- Ensure submission of proper timekeeping and paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to function well under pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information
- High School Diploma.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Two or more years of general office and computer experience.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.1907 W MORRIS BLVD , MORRISTOWN, TN 37813-3866 USA
Location/Region: Morristown, TN (US)