Come Join the American Fidelity Family- Family Owned Since 1960! One of Fortune's Top 100 Companies to Work For!
We are seeking an account representative to market our insurance products and section 125 products to the educational community.
Job Requirements: bolded items are minimum requirements
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Two years professional sales experience
- Pattern of Success Demonstrated by Career Growth or for Recent Graduates experience holding leadership roles
- Candidates with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Professional candidates who want to grow with us
Company Perks Include:
- Salary plus monthly commission
- Company car with paid business expenses
- Monthly and annual commission potential
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company paid retirement
- 401K participation after 6 months
- Flexible spending accounts
- National Sales Award Vacation
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth.
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Representatives located across the country.
- Extended Training Program – Account Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
- Tenure – More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Representatives have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
- Defined Territory – Each Account Representative is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN