Website & Communications Coordinator
A key member of the Admissions and Marketing/Communications team playing a key role in ensuring that the school is providing critical communications and information to our school community and to the public. The Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the website, ensuring the functionality, navigation, and overall performance to meet the needs of the school and its constituents. Attention to detail, creativity, and knowledge of information technology are desired qualities. A full job description can be found at www.webbschool.org. Click on “Working at Webb” under the “About” tab.
- Bachelor's degree required – preference for a background in Information Technology, marketing, communications, or computer science
- Proven track record as a highly creative and collaborative individual with strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Website development and management
- Experience with photography and videography
- Proficiency with applicable technology, including Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based applications
- Knowledge of and past experience with graphic design, CMS, SEO, HTML & CSS coding, and Google Analytics are a plus
- Familiarity with independent school environment preferred
Interested applicants should send a resumé and cover letter. You may also include examples of your previous work if available.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US - 37923)