AESSEAL is seeking a Customer Service Administrator Level I to join our growing industry. This position is located in at the North American Headquarters in Rockford, TN.
Provide internal and external customers with a single point of contact with regards to order administration, pricing and other non-technical service issues. Proactively manages customer needs, identifying issues and providing resolutions.
- Customer support via phone, fax, and email.
- Processing of customer orders, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Follow-up and coordination of problematic orders.
- Coordinating with Workshop & Progressing departments to ensure customer requested delivery dates are achieved. Where necessary dates are revised & communicated to the customer.
- Assistance in other departments from time to time as required (warehouse, assembly, repairs, etc.).
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice, as determined by business needs.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One - two years related experience
- Must have ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Must have ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Must have ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Must have ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Must have ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Must have ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Must have ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Must have ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Must have ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Operate a computer and PC equipment. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be highly self motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline.
- Must be able to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships across multiple levels of the business.
- Must become competent in using iSOP and CS3 to process customer orders, check individual remote stock locations and accurately quote, price, and estimated delivery.
- Develop a good understanding of AESSEAL stock codes for both complete seals and individual components.
- Perform order checking daily to prevent incorrect orders, shipping types, etc. from going out to the customers.
- Gain an understanding of workshop systems and processes including assembly and testing of seal dispatch procedures.
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant sales office QA procedures.
In addition to a competitive salary, AESSEAL offers a robust benefits package to include Health Care coverage (medical, dental, vision, HRA-Health Reimbursement Account), company paid life insurance, optional life/AD&D insurance, 401(k) including company matching, company paid Short-Term and Long Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin. AESSEAL INC is an equal opportunity employer.
AESSEAL is unique - The product range is configurable and assembled to order. Each part is designed to the same global standard and inventory is stocked, assembled, individually pressure tested and serialized prior to shipment to the customer. With 230 locations and over 1,700 employees worldwide, you will be part of an internal business. Our manufacturing plant in Rockford, Tennessee includes designed, manufacturing and application engineering to support the salesforce. Our facility is directly linked with manufacturing headquarters in the UK and a design and manufacturing center in India using integrated manufacturing and product life management software.
AESSEAL is technologically advanced - When you are with a customer, it is essential to work through application questions with access to engineering resources. Our customer portal helps you track the performance of assets and to provide valuable documentation. The secure web-portal also includes thousands of industry case histories and the ability to configure certified drawings for the client. We aim to have all answers to the technical and commercial questions that would arise immediately on the portal and our intranet site. This empowers you to become an expert in our industry and to build positive client-based business relationships.
AESSEAL is dynamic and growing - Becoming a part of growing business means opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be part of a team that is challenging the status-quo and the conventional way of delivering customer service. The team celebrates success by delivering value that is both measurable and sustainable. You will have the latest communications tools with exceptional video content as you meet with customers. You are not alone in your role as a technical sales representative. A vertically integrated manufacturing, engineering and business development team are there to support your sales growth.