US SECURITY ASSOCIATES is looking for individuals who are skilled problem solvers with a high attention to detail. Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills are required. The selected officer(s) will become part of a team that is responsible for providing a safe and secure environment and establishes, promotes and maintains the facility’s security and property protection. Experience Preferred, Not Required (Training Provided For Those Who Qualify)
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan plus Tax-free Flexible Spending Plans
- Award Winning Training and innovative programs like SecuritySTARS®, our industry exclusive training, development and recognition initiative.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Watches for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility, and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious person and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on a bicycle, or in a motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with others both orally and in writing.
- Physically fit, capable of walking extended periods of time and climb stairs.
- Capacity to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Capable of reacting appropriately to emergency situations.
- Skilled in CPR and first aid is a plus.
- Customer Service Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License with no restriction B
- Previous Security Experience Required ( Law Enforcement, Corrections or Military a plus)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass an MVR, background check and drug screen
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, Student / Grads are strongly encouraged
*Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or medical need will be considered on a case-by-case basis. U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.
For more information about career opportunities, contact our local USA office at or go www.ussecurityassociates.com to view our current openings.
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.