Ready To Make A Difference?
US Security Associates If you're looking for an amazing company, who cares about its employees and wants to see them succeed while improving skills and working towards leadership goals…. Look no further!
**** STATE EMT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR POSITIONS IN ALCOA, TN.****
POSITION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ENTRY LEVEL (We Train!!) & EXPERIENCED SECURITY OFFICERS THROUGHOUT THE GREATER KNOXVILLE AREA.
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions.
- Monitor and respond to facility safety, fire, and security systems alarms.
- Assist in the prevention of damage, loss, and theft.
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:
- Present a professional image
- Be able to multitask
- Good time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Security Experience is not required (we will train you)
- Customer Service Experience is a plus
- Eligible to work in the US
- Drug test and background screen will be processed post-employment offer.
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US for the I-9 process.
- Licensed with TN as EMT-Advanced for post in Alcoa, TN
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history.
Thank you for you interest in working for US Security Associates.