Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of working on import cars. Must have experience and we would like for this person to have worked at a dealership. Must have your own standard tools and be ready to start immediately.
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints.
- Conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Drug free workplace and must have a clean driving record.
Automotive Technician Mechanic Compensation:
- Flat Rate as set by manufacturer
- Excellent company
- Great benefits.
If you are looking for a job that you can be proud of, apply now!
60 years of Automotive excellence
Location/Region: Alcoa, TN (US)