Administrative Assistant Sonoco
Administrative Assistant: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Administrative Assistant will be primarily responsible for all Administrative tasks and supports and drives team initiatives.
This position fulfills many of the daily functions of the department.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Acts as an administrative assistant to the Finance Manager with duties to include light accounting, filing, printing, scanning and office errands as needed
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; acts as a backup to other positions within the Finance Department;
- Serves as contact for contractors such as vending company, cleaners, exterminator, etc.
- Maintains training records for all employees including tracking any training (whether in-house or external) and completing certification forms for same
- Assists with job postings and recruitment
- Assist employees with password resets
- Acts as a liaison between Sonoco and the community by participating in community events and organizing community events for Sonoco employees.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration preferred, will substitute relevant experience for degree.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing
- Experience in manufacturing environment or supporting 24hr operations preferred.
- Must have high level of integrity, trust and ethical standards
- Must have above average communication skills (written & verbal)
All other duties as assigned. Qualified applicants should mail resumes to 766 Industrial Road, Newport, TN 37821
Location/Region: Newport, TN (US - 37821)