This position’s primary focus is to support Talent Acquisition and Recruiting Departments in the area of sourcing, research and data entry for lead generation and data maintenance. Secondarily this position may support the collection, maintenance, and distribution of information as it relates to specific talent acquisition needs. This position works closely with a multidisciplinary team to support the broader directives of Talent Acquisition leadership. Talent Acquisition Strategic Research Specialists must acquire a thorough understanding of TeamHealth’s processes and demonstrate flexibility, a sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, be detailed oriented and excel in providing excellent customer service to various key stakeholders.
- Works to perform data entry in a timely, accurate manner.
- Understands TeamHealth standard processes and demonstrates ability to perform data entry in a consistent manner.
- Works with Strategic Research Supervisor on any training needs.
- Understands and strives to meet accuracy and productivity goals.
- Researches competitive clinical market to create strategic candidate lead lists.
- Maintains database of candidate contact information in support of Talent Acquisition objectives.
- Participates as requested in all departmental meetings and initiatives.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)