K12 is seeking contractors to work as Enrollment Consultants, receiving inbound leads and calls and making outbound calls to families through the student enrollment process by using product knowledge skills. An Enrollment Consultant serves as the family’s main point of contact from the application submission phase until the student is approved for one of K12’s online schools or programs. Enrollment Consultants are responsible for achieving quality assurance, client satisfaction, student retention and enrollment targets. Candidates should have experience in Sales and/or Customer Service, ideally in a call-center environment.
AS AN ENROLLMENT CONSULTANT YOU WILL . . .
- Develop relationships with parents as an enrollment advisor and assists in collecting all required compliance documentation
- Understand and can explain the differences between all K12 school offerings to potential customers;
- Keep up-to-date with changes to schools, their enrollment policies and procedures and messages these appropriately;
- Explain the placement and enrollment processes and next steps based on the specifics of the individual school;
- Complete Admissions Conferences with all applicants which include verifying data and explaining school-specific policies in detail
- Record all communication and contact data on a timely basis with accuracy including detailed notes into the Customer Relationship Management tool provided (Total View Enrollment);
- Meet departmental levels for phone productivity, applicant contact goals, enrollment targets, withdrawal rates, call quality, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, attendance and schedule adherence.
- Maintain strong computer skills to effectively operate company systems and programs
RIGHT FOR YOU?
Do you communicate well?
Can you build customer confidence?
Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
Is your manner honest and straightforward?
Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
Do you value others' opinions?
- Minimum of one (1) year of retail sales, or customer service/support experience
- Outstanding communication, multitasking, and analytical skills
- Strong record of achievement in terms of performance to goals/key success metrics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous call center/phone experience preferred
Employer's Job# 18-1882
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
K12 is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference. We offer paid training, performance incentives, and the possibility for advancement.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)