Downtown CPA firm has a current opening for an experienced accountant. Join our team and grow professionally while servicing clients and expanding your knowledge. Excellent work environment and compensation package offered. Professional will work directly on accounting, consulting, and business advisory services.
- Provide accounting services and support to firm clientele.
- Reconciliation of general ledger and bank accounts.
- Financial reporting and analysis.
- A/R, A/P, and payroll.
- Update and maintain fixed assets systems.
- Prepare form 1099’s for both the firm and clients.
- Sales tax and payroll compliance.
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree in Accounting is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be a self-starter, with a commitment to high quality.
- Experience in a professional services firm helpful, but not required.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office, preferred.
Interested candidates should forward their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US - 37902)