MasterCorp, Inc. is seeking resort housekeeping professionals to join our team!!
Where there is growth, there is opportunity. MasterCorp has an aggressive plan for growth and for developing managers to sustain that growth. Whether you are ready to manage a team of housekeeping professionals, eager to learn how, or experienced in leading leaders, MasterCorp is growing opportunites.
Why join us? As the leader in the resort housekeeping indusrty, we are experiencing continuous growth at our numerous resort locations across the nation. We are actively seeking a variety of housekeeping management positions from entry level to executive level.We’re looking for individuals with a servant’s attitude and a contagious leadership style. You’ve got to be able to demonstrate a passion for cleanliness, dependability, honesty and integrity – at MasterCorp, we never sway from those fundamental pillars. If you want to join us in the path of continuous improvement, growth and development, please submit your resume today!
Resort Housekeeping with MasterCorp has its Benefits: Explore your talents and discover the rewards of working with the best: MasterCorp. We appreciate your contributions to our success, which is why we offer a generous set of benefits designed to make your career more satisfying, and the rest of your life more enjoyable. Consider all that we provide, and consider a career with MasterCorp.
- Attractive compensation
- 100% vested 401(k) program with company match
- Medical/Dental coverage and prescription drug program
- Wellness benefits
- Life and disability coverage
- Health and dependent-care spending accounts
- Performance-based quarterly and annual bonuses
- Training at MasterCorp University and online courses
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Cell Phone, Company Vehicle, & Laptop to eligible positions
- Customer service savvy
- 3+ years of successful housekeeping management experience in a hotel and/or resort environment OR equivalent degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- Proven team building skills
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, scheduling, maintaining budget standards, conducting inventories, and placing purchase orders
- Resourceful in recruiting & training of staff
- Applied verbal & written communications
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish a plus
Our story is one of humble beginnings and humbling success. Starting with little capital, but a wealth of desire to serve the industry, the company was literally built from the floor up, from cleaning a few carpets at a timeshare resort to serving millions of guests at vacation ownership resorts nationwide.
Take control of your career and go where you want to go with MasterCorp!
Find out more about what we have to offer at www.mastercorpinc.com