An international leather handbags, footwear and accessories lifestyle brand is seeking a Manager to manage its first and only retail flagship store located in Knoxville, Tennessee. This is a critical role as this person is responsible for making this Flagship store a destination that truly reflects the brand DNA and displays all product in the best way possible. The store hours are M-F 10am-6pm.
· Sales: Take the lead in setting the marketing calendar with promotions, events, and plans to grow sales in the store, working with team members to execute.
· Inventory Control: Make sure the store is always stocked with fashion, core and sale items. Ensure processes are followed to receive and relieve inventory in the POS system. Maintain a stocked cashwrap.
· Quality Control: Make sure all stock looks good and is free of defects. Ensure all product is stuffed, merchandised and organized properly in the showroom.
· Reporting: Complete timely and accurate reporting of sales and any other critical data to the correct team members.
· Customer Service: Enthusiastically greet and assist customers who visit the store and/or call for assistance. Keep a record of customer information where applicable.
· Premises Control: Ensure the showroom and building is secure after hours at all entry points. Be the first point of contact for visitors to the building.
Technical Skills Required
· Experience with a Point-of-Sale (POS) system to conduct retail transactions, returns, and maintain inventory.
· Functional understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
· Experience in retail industry required.
· Experience in merchandising preferred.
· Experience in e-commerce favored.
· Experience with digital marketing, digital advertising, and/or social media favored.
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Punctuality required.
· Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
The quintessential embodiment of style, form and function, Patricia Nash Designs creates handbags and accessories that are made of beautiful, vegetable tanned Italian leather, vintage prints and other unique leathers. The company was founded in 2012 by the designer Patricia Nash who was inspired by her extensive international travels and vintage handbags found in her mother's closet. The collection pays homage to Old World craftsmanship through delicate, hand-finished detailing including hand-dying, hand-cutting, hand-sewing and a hand-embossed logo in every design. In 2016, Footwear was launched across the country at select stores nationwide.
Patricia Nash Designs is a privately held Tennessee corporation and sells wholesale to major retail department stores nationwide such as Dillard's, Macy's, Belk, and HSN.