Our employees do not wear capes, but they are superheroes!
Come join our team at Choices in Senior Care. We are seeking Nurse Care Managers in the following areas: Athens, TN and surrounding areas
We offer competitive pay: $16- $30.50
What you will do:
- Act as an advocate for clients
- Conduct care plan assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance, and need for services. The assessment may include medical history, the current level of functioning, cognitive and emotional status, the safety of the environment, as well as any financial or legal needs.
- Develop a plan of care to include recommendations to increase client safety, enhance their quality of life and monitor all services to optimize client benefits.
- Offer referrals to medical, financial or legal specialists as needed
- Ensure there are no inappropriate placements, duplication of services, and unnecessary hospitalizations. Assist with transitioning client to an appropriate facility as needed.
- Ensure coordination of communication between all physicians, client, and their responsible family. Act as a liaison to responsible parties and related professionals, to keep them informed of the client's situation.
- Ongoing monitoring of clients’ health status and well-being.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Provide ongoing consultation and support to client and their families.
- Educate the client and/or family on aging issues, health, and life choices.
- Complete documentation requirements accurately and within 24 hours.
- Comply consistently with established time standards.
- Complete additional tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Pass a Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen, and DMV Check at hire and randomly as required by company policy. Maintain motor vehicle license and insurability per company policy.
- Possess a valid RN, LPN or SW license for state of residency
- Successfully complete and maintain MCO training/certification requirements
- CCM credentials preferred
- Highly proficient using computers, tablets, and/or smartphones
Travel: Primarily local during the business day, although some out- of- area and overnight travel may be expected.
Choices in Senior Care LLC is located in Knoxville, Tennessee. We are a care management company committed to empowering individuals and families to enhance well-being by providing compassionate care, advocacy and navigation through the aging process. We provide quality care management in seven states (AL, KY, VA, GA, NC, SC and TN). Come join one of the fastest growing Care Management companies in the U.S. and be a member of a highly talented and professional team.
Location/Region: Athens, TN (US)