Leadership Knoxville is accepting applications for the position of Office Manager. Since 1984,
Leadership Knoxville, Inc., a non-profit corporation, has served the greater Knoxville area
with multiple programs targeted toward the development of servant leaders throughout our
community from youth to seniors.
The Office Manager has general office management responsibilities and provides program
and administrative support to the President/CEO, other staff, board of directors and
committees as needed. Initiative, self-motivation, good judgment and good interpersonal
skills are required. Must be a team player, reliable and enthusiastic.
• Management and upkeep of organization database.
• Financial accounting duties including account payables, billing and monthly accounting.
• Word processing duties, including preparation of letters, agendas, forms and other materials.
• Receptionist duties in office and host duties at all programs and events.
• Assistance with logistical requirements of all programs, including room reservation and set up, ordering of supplies and meals, and transportation of materials.
• General office duties, including maintenance of office supplies, stationery, program supplies, sorting of mail, logging of checks, etc.
• Attendance at all program sessions, board meetings and some committee meetings as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Two years of relevant experience with references.
• Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment, including advanced proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher and Power Point.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral. Knowledge and proficiency in business English, spelling and general office administration.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, ability to work at
a fast pace and to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and some weekends.
• Ability to lift, carry and transport materials and other supplies of approximately 50 lbs. at a time.
• General knowledge of the community.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JULY 31, 2018.
No phone calls please. All interested candidates may forward a resume and
cover letter to Tammy White, President / CEO.
Leadership Knoxville is an equal opportunity employer.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US - 37902)