JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and delivering training to employees on TeamHealth’s software (proprietary and 3rd party) and role-based curriculum. The position requires strong instructional design background with demonstrated expertise in multimedia eLearning solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shadows users performing their job functions in the identified software to understand their business processes, challenges with software, and best practices for efficient workflow;
- Partners with content experts to select learning strategies, media, and evaluation methods that engage the user and promote meaningful learning;
- Writes training documentation to be used in classroom training manuals, quick reference guides, and technical trouble-shooting;
- Trains adult learners in a classroom environment, on a web conferencing system, and one-on-one with individual users;
- Responds to helpdesk tickets for end users needing training support and necessary data changes in database;
- Works with project management staff and application developers to evaluate software change requests submitted by end users and assists with testing of those changes as they are programmed;
- Achieves and maintains expert-level expertise in identified proprietary and 3rd party applications;
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge related to e-learning tools and technologies;
- Travels to TeamHealth division locations for technical and business process training as needed (frequency of travel varies throughout the year, but has historically been less than 25% of work schedule);
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)