JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position provides operational leadership including achievement of the program goals, providing quality of care, decision-making with financial impact on the organization and establishing positive customer service relationships with the TeamHealth Stakeholders, hospital and community, including client service support for contracted and employed clinicians.
The Program Administrator, under the direction of the Vice President, Operations (VPO), assists in ensuring operational performance of the contracts assigned to him/her.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functions together with Vice President of Operations (VPO), Regional Medical Director (RMD) and Facility Medical Director (FMD) as a team to manage client based operations.
- Works proactively to anticipate and manage day to day operational challenges, promoting strong positive client relationships.
- Adheres to Clients for Life (CFL) philosophy and ensures standards of documentation are maintained in Client Retention Management (CRM) database.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with client Web-of-Influence (WOI) members in accordance with CFL standards.
- Ensures the resolution of client based problems. This includes assisting in solving problems related to clinician complaints and hospital/clinicians contracts and/or partnerships, financial issues, coding and billing issues, operational issues, recruiting issues, etc.
- Works closely with the FMD and other TeamHealth Leadership to implement, monitor and follow-up on initiatives and services.
- Participates in provider department meetings with the VPO, RMD and FMD and assists with agenda preparation and distribution of informational materials, as needed.
- Participates in regional Monthly Operating Reviews (MOR) as directed by senior management
- Participates in Business Development activities as directed by VPO and/or senior management
- Resolves functional and administrative issues/problems related to services under purview of responsibility. Includes providing insight on client specific needs which may include recruiting, retaining clinicians, and assisting with maintaining community relations with client hospitals
- Performs other special projects or additional responsibilities as may be directed.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)