Under the direction of the VP of Provider Services, the Provider Services Analyst’s primary responsibility is to collect, analyze and report data as it pertains to the recruiting, credentialing and scheduling functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes recruiting, privileging and scheduling reports for communication to the Vice President and Directors of Provider Services, Executive Vice Presidents and Group Presidents.
- Serves in a project management role for the department when needed.
- Ability to generate and analyze ad-hoc reports from various systems.
- Analyzes Opportunity Reports and cross references with Open hours report to validate recruiting needs.
- Prepares and analyzes many reports and spreadsheets including: Percent Fully Staffed; Special Ops matric, various worked and committed hours vs. contract hours; termination reports and various reports and spreadsheets for detail back up for MOR and LifePoint meetings.
- Maintains Facility Coverage hours in TeamWorks.
- Validates TIP submissions and submits check request for approval.
- Liaison between Recruiting and D&Y for license requests.
- Maintains Provider At-Risk (for coming off of a schedule) Board
- Maintains Special Shift Fee logs
- Trains Recruiting Support Specialist with regard to preparation and analysis of Staffing Reports
- Liaison between Provider Services and Risk Management
- Review operational performance data (financial, and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels. Including function scorecards, Special Shift fee and locums usage reports, overtime and payroll errors.
- Works with the scheduling team to identify potential scheduling issues that may require locum tenens and/or HIT TEAM/Special Operations coverage.
- Analyzes and distributes Data Integrity Reports for resolution of issues.
- Analyzes and distributes Recruiter Compliance Reports for resolution of issues.
- Kronos Editor
- Assists Provider Services Directors in creating and maintaining a collaborative cultural climate in which the organization, department and individuals operate.
- Serves as back-up Recruiting Support Specialist for Locum providers and interfaces with Locum Vendors.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)