Project Manager I position is responsible for coordinating and expediting specific tasks and may work in support of a Project Manager II / III or Director of Project Management related to a customer project or accounts. This position has selected customer service contact responsibility depending on the complexity of the account.
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience in the sign or related industry
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, communicating with internal and external clients at a project level
- Proficient in PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites. Very familiar with PC workstation systems.
- Adherence to project schedules ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple activities while meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Experience working through cross-functional issues at a project level
- Ability to investigate and demonstrate strong problem solving skills at a project level.
- Ability to analyze and make good basic decisions, and manage through conflict issues at a project level.
- Provides individual Customer Service satisfaction on designated accounts
- Communicates account status and job information to customers
- Assist and/or conduct follow-up expediting as required
- Assist and/or perform preparation of customer required reports
- Assist and/perform document preparation for invoicing and field purchase order packages
- Proactive in addressing customer requests with little guidance from their Team Leader.
- Enters sales orders and purchase orders as required
- Performs document preparation for invoicing and field purchase order packages
- Seeks and participates in necessary training to improve proficiency and industry knowledge
- Travel to job sites, vendors or customer offices periodically
- Assists in project start-up activities
- Negotiates with subcontractors establishing subcontract guidelines
- Manages projects up to $250K.
- Mentors and trains on specific projects
- Assists in general administrative and support as required
- Manages utilization of manpower for specific projects
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- accident coverage,
- cancer coverage
- hospital coverage
- critical care coverage
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
The InSite Group provides comprehensive program management and implementation of branding initiatives for many of the best known companies in North America. Our experience includes more than 20 years in the signage and display industry, and over 300,000 branding projects. Directed by a team of veteran project managers, our complete, efficient, and burden-free management process, provides our customers with superior results and peace of mind.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)