General Description of Position
An executive assistant at Jobsite Steel will be primarily assigned to the Chief Operations Officer and will be expected to perform various challenging roles in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company. Roles may vary from document preparation, email and other written correspondence, travel arrangements, errands, database management, administrative roles, meeting preparation including booking venues and related errands. Additional administrative roles related to operations will include the download, sharing, organizing of electronic files for the estimating and drafting divisions. The executive assistant will report directly to the COO of the company, but will be expected to assist other members of the executive team and leadership staff when not involved directly with COO duties.
A JSM executive assistant must be highly organized, maintain consistent focus, have a high level of attention to detail, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, balance multiple projects at once, adapt to schedule changes, have knowledge of excel, word, and the ability and willingness to learn other computer programs as needed.
Primary job responsibilities include:
· Perform advanced administrative tasks.
· Maintain an organized schedule for the COO and arrange meeting logistics.
· Prepare, organize, and revise documentation.
· Organize, store, and distribute electronic files and paper copies for internal distribution, as well as for customers or clients.
· Data entry.
· Accurate and consistent record keeping.
· Ability to interact with customers, executive team, and other visitors of Jobsite Steel Manufacturing.
· Management of office supplies and calendars.
· Some minor HR functions such as filing and training document preparation.
· Any other duties deemed appropriate and necessary by the executive leadership team.
Additional skills needed:
· Competency in general computer applications (Microsoft Office, gmail, etc.).
· Willingness to work in a true R&D company, where applications and processes change and improve continually.
· Able to function independently without constant supervision and adapt to change.
· Positive attitude and the ability and desire to work in a company that embraces collaboration and a team approach.
About Jobsite Steel Manufacturing:
Jobsite Steel Manufacturing (JSM) is a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturer of light gauge steel construction products. By utilizing the newest technologies available, and continually improving and developing our own technology, JSM positions itself as an innovator in construction technology, fabrication, and processes.
Employees considering a position with JSM must exhibit an attitude and energy level consistent with the culture of the company. Additionally, professional and personal integrity, as well as a desire to exist and thrive in a true collaborative team-based environment, is must for anyone seeking employment with JSM.
JSM is an industry-leading manufacturer of light gauge wall panels for the commercial construction industry. We pride ourselves on strong company culture, relentless innovation, and a true team environment. Based in Lenoir City, TN, we also have a plant in Waco, TX, and will be adding Northeast coverage in mid 2017, and a West Coast plant in early 2018.