East Tennessee Pharmacy Services is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the pharmacy inventory and purchasing. Responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
- Relational – ability to build relationships with business unit management and become “trusted advisor”
- Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
- Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
- Cycle count pharmacy inventory
- Work with supervisor on inventory projects
- Perform daily ordering of products
- Develop purchasing reports
- Utilize packager to unit dose correct medication and quantity. Correctly route the completed work for pharmacist review
- Maintain a clean and stocked work station to ensure the highest level of productivity
- Stocking of inventory and remove out of date medications from shelves
- Assist and/or perform acquisition of medications from alternate sources to fulfill emergent fulfillment needs
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Tennessee Pharmacy technician registration and national certification in good standing
- 1+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
- Advanced computer skills; pharmacy operations system experience preferred/required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to occasionally lift, push, pull 45 lbs
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Inventory management skills
Flexible Schedule Required:
4-8 hour shifts + Quarterly Inventory
Hours of operation are subject to change based on the needs of the pharmacy
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.