This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Client Services Department and subsequently all AccessNurse clients. The core responsibilities include information technology, client services, and administrative duties. Some of the core functions include setup and maintenance of client entities, profiles/directives, on-call schedules, and reports. Performs periodic data integrity reviews and facilitates data cleanup. This position compiles and produces various client reports and initiates security access for secure client portal.
- Gains understanding of company’s proprietary and enterprise systems. Responsible for new client set-ups, current client updates, updating and maintaining client profiles and related client databases.
- Maintains providers and practices in system to include correct affiliations and contact information.
- Performs periodic data integrity checks and facilitates data cleanups across company.
- Primary liaison for ensuring the delivery of client reports (including account set up, educating clients on various report delivery options, reports delivered to clients when expected, etc.)
- Works closely with Strategic Account Managers to support accounts and keep accurate records in Microsoft CRM and other support systems.
- Creates ad hoc reports in Connexica, internal reporting tool, as well as advanced finds in CRM, and runs basic reports from Cognos report library.
- Assists with report development and general process improvement initiatives.
- Communicates needs for software enhancements and tests solutions.
- Supports client services, IT, and operations departments with special projects.
- Develops technical solutions to meet client needs, implements solutions, and communicates effectively to appropriate parties.
- Assists account managers with maintaining office closing schedules and communications with clients.
- Demonstrates professional and effective oral and written communication with staff and clients; including appropriate documentation in Microsoft CRM.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which may include supporting operations as a Patient Coordinator during peak times.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN