JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Manager of Clinical Recruiting works with VP, Talent Acquisition to meet recruiter goals, manage assigned recruiters and work toward set metrics. This position facilitates day to today operations while partnering with the VP on recruitment strategies for their assigned book of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the daily operations of the Senior Clinical Recruiters and Clinical Recruiters assigned to manager. Coaches and develops staff and serves as a resource for questions.
- Conducts weekly rounding’s with Senior and Clinical Recruiters
- Helps develop, implement and distribute recruitment action plans
- Helps manage, maintain and disseminate recruiting metrics
- Reviews open opportunities on a weekly basis, monitors average days open and assists with strategic efforts to identify new candidates.
- Facilitates communication and works as a liaison between recruiting, provider services, DYAD’s and the client hospital
- Reviews LOI’s and provider offers. Assist in negotiations or necessary approvals when needed.
- Approves new hire Contract Action Requests (CAR)
- Has knowledge of assigned book of business and works to forecast future needs
- Conducts yearly performance reviews with direct reports
- Communicates effectively with the Vice President and Director Recruitment in regards to crisis situations and collaborates as needed with the Provider Services team.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN