AT&T Security Solutions is a division of AT&T (a Fortune Global Top 10 company). AT&T is looking for an information security practitioner with technical experience for the position of a Senior Consultant located in the US to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced security professionals with varied experiences. Candidate must be skilled in Secure Infrastructure Services such as secure network architecture design, implementation, device configuration review, and secure architecture reviews. AT&T Security Consulting clients range from some of the largest companies in the world to small businesses requiring security consulting expertise.
Key functions of this role will be to work on network security and architecture trusted advisor engagements for our customers involving segmentation and optimization, DDoS mitigation, firewall migration/optimization, detailed assessment and next-generation design recommendations. Manual and automated configuration analysis for security weaknesses in firewalls, routers, switches, servers (Windows, Unix/Linux), IDS/IDP, Databases, and other platforms as well as VoIP infrastructures will also be required.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in network security consulting and will have an understanding of network level risk assessments with the ability to write objective, detailed reports explaining security issues. A background in Network Architecture and Engineering is required. Technical knowledge and experience with configuration review tools such as Nessus, Nipper, AlgoSec Firewall Analyzer, Tufin SecureTrack or NetBrain as well as Unix/Linux scripting (php, perl, shell, etc.) will be given preference.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields, Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of four years of Information Security consulting with mid to advanced level infrastructure security design experience required
- Very good understanding of security operations & management in a large customer environment
- Knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud security
- Working Knowledge of SDN, IAM, NAC and DLP
- Knowledge of Linux, UNIX, Windows (including Active Directory) and other operating systems
- Knowledge of popular databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, and MySQL
- Ability to write customized scripts using at least two of bash, Perl, PHP, Python preferred
- Must possess strong network device implementation/integration and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to demonstrate in-depth expertise with multiple network device and firewall platforms, including at least 3 of the following:
- Palo Alto
- Cisco ASA (w/FirePower)
- Cisco IOS and NX-OS routers/switches
- Check Point
- Juniper Netscreen
- Juniper SRX
- Must be a flexible team player, hard-working, and possess excellent communication and customer-facing skills
- Must be self-directed, able to manage solo projects or participate as part of a larger team
- Strong report writing skills and ability to explain complex security issues to customers in a formal presentation format required
- Must be able to interact confidently with all levels of technical and management client teams
- One Security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI QSA, CEH, SANS GSEC, etc., is required and willingness to pursue further certification preferred.
- Ability to travel 50%-75%, mostly within region, must possess drivers’ license
- Strong technical problem / resolution skills required
- Knowledge and experience with technical network and host-based security required.
- Knowledge and experience with technical virtual networking (VMware NSX, SDN), and cloud security preferred
- Mid to advanced level infrastructure or security design capabilities for environments that include 10 to 20 security devices, processes or applications.
- Mid to advanced level knowledge of one or more of the following preferred:
- SOC Operations
- Security event monitoring
- Network segmentation design
- routing/switching, including BGP, OSPF,v2/3 RIPv2 & EIGRP
Additional RequirementsKnowledge and experience with risk and compliance assessmentsSCADA / Control systems network experience a plusVoIP Infrastructure knowledge a plusBi-lingual candidates a plus
Requisition ID 1772325-1
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)