Built for insurance sales success - We are Answer Financial
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 3.4 million vehicles and homes insured and is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Insurance shoppers in all 50 states can compare insurance prices from some of the more than 20 top-rated insurers that Answer Financial represents. We make it easy to buy insurance online or over the phone with assistance from one of our US-based licensed insurance experts. Our offered products include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, RV insurance & boat insurance.
As a Commercial Insurance Sales Agent you will accept incoming calls from our prospective business customers, assessing their needs while identifying products/services that are made available by our commercial insurance carrier partners. You will finalize the sale of these products/services and will ensure offerings comply with our insurance carrier partners, Answers sales center, and state regulatory requirements.
- Sell business owner commercial insurance products and provide impeccable customer service.
- Exercise responsive and timely follow-up to customer inquiries in an effort to finalize the sale.
- Recommend solutions and provide options to meet customer needs.
- Provide explanation on quotes.
- Demonstrate knowledge on carrier product guidelines.
- Remain current on product offerings, enhancements, and/or changes/modifications.
- Maintain state licensing requirements, keep abreast of regulatory changes and requirements.
- Maintain required state licensing and carrier appointments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex insurance concepts to business owners will be critical to your success.
- Demonstrated sales skills with a proven ability to overcome objections and close the sale.
- Take initiative, multi-task, be collaborative, and use sound judgment in decision making and problem solving.
- Passion for professionalism and winning customer service.
- Successfully complete all product and/or skill-enhancement training.
- Demonstrated proficiency of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel), internet, and other related computer applications. Use of multiple media to include phone, email, etc.
- Must be aggressive/assertive, a self-starter, with the ability to influence others.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Active resident state P&C license
- 3 to 5 years commercial insurance sales experience
Answer Financial offers you a comprehensive base salary plus potential bonus, day one health benefits, Company matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, community volunteer events, and much more!
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job. Must be able to operate a PC, other relevant office tools/equipment, sit for extended periods, and/or occasionally stand for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
About this company
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 3.4 million vehicles and homes insured.
Insurance shoppers in all 50 states can compare insurance prices from some of the more than 20 top-rated insurers that Answer Financial represents.
Products offered through Answer Financial include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, RV insurance & boat insurance.
In addition to buying insurance online, customers can buy over the phone with assistance from one of our licensed insurance professionals.
Answer Financial is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)