The Public Building Authority is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. Candidate will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice and play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on hiring, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to senior management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Act as liaison to benefits department in implementing programs and open enrollment and to help improve the employee experience
- Coordinate necessary documentation with payroll department
- Provide support to executive office as needed
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management is preferred, but relative experience will be considered
- 3+ years’ experience in HR
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
EEO & Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Please send resume and 3 work references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US - 37902)