The Public Building Authority is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Performs all general office duties to support CEO and staff. Excellent communications skills are required. Must be able to maintain a professional office environment while coordinating activities and performing office administrative duties for the CEO.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Oversees, analyzes and implements office operations and procedures, such as typing documents, filing and flow of administrative tasks including confidential support to the CEO.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to senior management on daily employee relations and performance management issues for follow up with the CEO.
- Maintains calendars and schedules for meetings and appointments including travel.
- Coordinates and monitors assigned departmental budgets, review expenditures, verifying fund balances and resolves problems.
- Assists with preparation and determination of the annual budget needs for assigned departments including cost projections, summaries, justifies changes and expenditures.
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides callers with information regarding departmental services or policies
- Prepare minutes and agendas for the Board of Directors and maintains all records for the Board
- Provide support to executive office as needed
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ years’ experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
EEO & Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Please send resume and 3 work references to firstname.lastname@example.org