Join a team of dynamic, results oriented professionals!
Named among “The World’s Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
Named among "America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes magazine
Named among “Great Places to Work" by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Convenience market on site
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K program (Discretionary matching funds available)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Dental plans & Vision plans
- GENEROUS Personal time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Quarterly incentive plans
- Business casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Free coffee daily
- Employee of the month awards with monetary gift and parking space
- Training Programs
- Fitness Center with personal trainer on site
- Awesome Facility with terrific amenities
- Wellness programs
- Flexible work schedule
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
Position is responsible for reviewing rejections assigned to Denials Resolution in ETM System. Maintains accuracy and production to ensure denials are being processed efficiently. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews ETM worklist to process rejections according to written procedures.
- Reviews rejections to identify trends and carrier issues that need to be reported to management.
- Obtains appropriate carrier information for rejected claims.
- Information obtained from carrier indicates related to provider rejection. Directs rejections to the Provider Enrollment Department.
- Maintain knowledge of ETM system.
- Participates in monthly meeting with Denials Resolution Supervisor.
- Communicates with Denials Resolution Supervisor for unusual circumstances that may include adjustments, denials, fee schedules, claims, etc.
- Performs any and all duties as directed by Senior Representative, Denials Resolution Supervisor and Accounts Receivable Manager.
Location/Region: Alcoa, TN (US)