JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position is a technically savvy liaison for the QPP team and IT to define business requirements and other documentation required to articulate the business’ vision and needs. The business analyst will also assist in testing, measuring/monitoring process efficiency, and communication programs and training. The business analyst needs to be able to understand the business challenges of the healthcare industry and the impact of the changing landscape of quality reporting to CMS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document and refine stakeholder/business requirements through interviews, documentation, and facilitated working sessions for approved projects and enhancements.
- Translate stakeholder/business requirements into technical specifications that can be used for development.
- Break down technical complexities so that they can be easily understood by business units and end users.
- Work effectively with business leaders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Assist with acceptance testing with the business users performing system configuration and integration testing.
- Troubleshoot data and conduct analysis using critical thinking and advanced problem solving skills.
- Identify possible data issues and mitigation action to quickly resolve.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)