JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position is an integral team member of the Chart Capture group within Health Care Financial Services of TeamHealth. Primary responsibilities include reconciling patient charts, recovering straggler charts, and working with management on tasks primarily related to the revenue cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily reconciliation of charts received to ED log totals, within set TeamHealth timeframes and productivity standards, as established by management.
- As volume warrants, coordinates obtaining additional clinical information from clinicians on straggler charts on an as-needed basis.
- Identifies and reports OnBase chart flow issues.
- Contributes ideas and opinions about strategic issues for consideration to the Chart Capture team, including collecting and analyzing relevant data.
- Maintains personal adherence to professional confidentiality standards established within the department and in accordance with legal, ethical and hospital standards (ex: HIPAA compliance).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Location/Region: Louisville, TN (US)