Sertoma Center is currently seeking a Business Office Clerk. This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days and competitive salary.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- assisting with all HUD related activity through secure, federal computer systems including rent calculations, income determination, monthly reporting, audits, etc.
- reconcilliation of numerous general ledger accounts.
- setting up and terminating benefits for new and terminated employees.
- reconcile and post health insurance bills, life insurance bills, dental and vision insurance plus optional insurances.
- assist with payroll as needed.
- assist with Accounts Payable as needed.
- Manual check entry
- assist residential staff with disbursement of various credit cards and food stamp cards and ensure these are returned in a timely manner.
- assist and fill in at the reception desk as needed.
- various other duties as assigned
We require a background check and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as a valid TN driver's license, social security card, proof of education, 5 year work history, and clean 3 year driving record. Please apply on line at www.sertoma.com under the careers tab. We look forward to working with you!