Customer Service Associate
JetWave International are opening in Knoxville, TN this month and as a result are excited to offer 8 new Customer Service Associates with above average customer service skills and the desire to drive and progress to join our events team.
The Role of Customer Service Associate
· Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
· Interface with customers at live direct marketing events
· Offer price structures and amend as needed
· Keep track of sales and records
· Give informative answers to all questions in a friendly manner
· Go above and beyond in service to clients and their customers
· Help build customer base
· Attend staff meetings and/or meetings with clients
· Help up-sell whenever possible
· Learn every aspect of the company to wear different hats as required
Customer Service Associate Growth Opportunities:
Our events are very fast-paced, therefore a structured Business Development Programme in place for people that produce results and have an interest in growing in our industry! In the next 18 months, we'll be expanding into additional markets, so growth opportunities will be available for people to lead and manage campaigns, sales assistants, and clients.
No customer service experience is required because we offer product training workshops, ongoing guidance, and support. We’re simply looking for people that:
- Are over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA (No sponsorship available at this time)
- Have a positive attitude and are generally optimistic
- Would be willing to expand comfort zones as you grow
- Want to be in control of their earning potential
- Can see themselves learning to lead a team
- Based in the Knoxville area
SEND YOUR RESUME OR LINKEDIN PROFILE TODAY - We have multiple spots to fill, but we've already begun the selection process!
Please send your application to our HR team through the online application process. We aim to contact successful applicants within 1-3 working days via email or phone (so please be sure to include your current contact details).
Knoxville’s Premier Events, Retail, and In-Store Marketing Promotion Company. Founded in November 2017 and based in Knoxville, Tennessee, JetWave is a trusted business and consulting firm founded on previous experiences and principles.