We are seeking a Laboratory Analyst to join our team. Position entails analyzing a wide variety of samples for elemental content using analytical chemistry methodology.
- Analyzing samples for elemental content
- Performing and documenting routine maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Documenting/recording raw data and results of analyses
- Executing procedures in accordance with the appropriate regulations
- High school diploma with associate degree preferred, and/or one to two years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to see small objects and handle them appropriately (for example, weighing small amounts of sample into containers the size of a thimble or smaller)
Galbraith Laboratories, Inc is a contract analytical testing laboratory with over 60 years of experience in the global marketplace. We provide services to a wide range of industry, government, academia, medical, and other enterprises. From a simple routine analytical test to complex and/or custom analyses, Galbraith has earned an international reputation for recognizing and solving our client's analytical challenges.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)