Are you tired of the corporate culture? Are you tired of companies not “Walking the Talk”? Try something different. Our Multi-Unit Managers are empowered to create an unbridled culture and environment that encourages teamwork, pride and a winning attitude. Position is responsible for directing a group of restaurants within a geographic or otherwise defined area. Directly manages Restaurant General Managers to ensure compliance with applicable business unit policies, practices and objectives. Position is responsible for supporting and ensuring that all area restaurants operate within company guidelines, while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objectives established during the budgeting process. Responsible for Restaurant Manager selection, development, and meeting company staffing and retention goals.
· Maintains communication with the General Manager (GM’s) in the performance of their operations.
· Measures and provides coaching on improving operational performance.
· Supports and advises the General Manager on Training, Management and Development, provides direction to improve the pace of team, and individual development.
· Performs regular on-site evaluations of the Service, Quality and Food Safety standards with the General Manager and Management Team to ensure a positive guest experience every visit.
· Supervises regular management performance evaluations to ensure development of all managers.
· Responsible for the selection and on-boarding of new management trainees, monitoring their training progress, and assisting with the transition into their home restaurant.
· Acts as a liaison between the field (Team Members/Guests), the Home Office and any other appropriate support departments.
· Budget and profit responsibility and ensuring cost control.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Minimum 5 years restaurant operations experience
· Experience and proven track record running multiple units
· Proven track record in successfully training and developing people
· Experience with drive-thru (efficiency) processes in a multi-unit restaurant environment
· Experience and proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to increase revenues and profitability
Must live/move to the market