- Responsible for the general delivery, setup, and maintenance of respiratory equipment, supplies, and other materials to the patients and customers of the location.
- Ability to work independently and must be detail oriented, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate independently and verbally with personable and effective speaking skills – excellent communications skills.
- Be fully aware of safety procedures in delivery and setup of respiratory equipment.
- Responsible for the training/education of patients and/or caregivers on the safe and proper use of respiratory equipment purchased or rented. This function is to be carried out under the supervision of, and at the discretion of, the appropriate clinical and/or managerial personnel.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all forms and documents, including rental agreements, invoices, forms, and documents required by the policies and procedures.
- Maintains a courteous, professional attitude toward all contacts, including patients, caregivers, customers, and staff. Maintains a good appearance, attired according to the standards of the operating unit. Uniforms must be clean and neat.
- Assists in the assessment of the home environment of patients receiving respiratory equipment and/or services to ensure patient safety. Is responsible for notifying the appropriate staff members of any discrepancies in this area.
- High School Graduate (Diploma) or equivalent.
- Experience in Home Care Services preferred.
- Must meet job-related requirements to comply with DOT.
- Must be 21 years or age or older.
Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 14,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
Location/Region: Loudon, TN