To introduce new business to customers, while providing purchases, sales, and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contacts other company units regarding design delivery or service matters
- Manages the booking of the business.
- Processes customer inquiries and orders and expedites with delivery of products and/or services
- Acquires new clients through sales, promotions, and development.
- Controls Inventory & scheduling shipments
- Develops sales contacts and performs limited sales functions
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and may be somewhat difficult in nature but involves limited responsibility for final decision
- Originality or ingenuity is required
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, reach, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms, and frequently lift and/or move up to 20. Specific close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. May require long hours sitting and staring at computer monitor.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with an open office environment.
Basic computer skills including typing ability and experience with Microsoft Software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Typically a Bachelor’s degree (business major preferred) with 3 – 6 years related experience or equivalent
Job Location Maryville, , United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Salary 21.63 - 22.59 USD
Location/Region: Maryville, TN (US)