A Food & Beverage Team Associate is responsible for preparing food and serving in accordance with all Health Department Standards and our own internal processes and standards. This individual will be positive and polite in all interactions with the public and with fellow Team Members. All Food & Beverage Team Associates will report directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Prepare food in compliance with Health Department and Anakeesta standards to assure that only quality products are served.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness is of extreme importance for individuals in the serving of food and beverages.
- All Food & Beverage Team Associates must comply and participate regularly in safety training.
- Any Team Member is to immediately report to the F&B Manager if they are experiencing (Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting, Jaundice, sore throat with fever, Lesions, etc).
- If diagnosed by a healthcare professional that they have any of the following diseases: Salmonellois, Shigeellois, Escherichia coli, Hepatsis A virus or Novirus they must report this information the F&B Manager immediately.
- At all times employees will dress as appropriate wearing hair nets or approved headwear.
- Employees will be upbeat and interact with guests and other team members in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Team members will become well-versed in all activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prep cook, salad,prep, waiter/waitressing experience
- Amusement/hotel/retail sales
- Use of Point of Sales system
- Short order cooking
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to stoop and reach for various items
Location/Region: Gatlinburg, TN