VISUAL DISTRICT MANAGER
Lead store teams in visual execution to createinspired, one of a kind environment. Partnerwith District Manager to drive sales, recruit talent and build a top performingmarket to sustain brand growth.
- Identifyand develop top visual talent through critical feedback that speaks to drivingresults and elevating visual presentation
- InterpretHome Office directed floor sets, refreshes and window display installations todistrict and store specific customer. Follow up with touch bases, store visitsand photo collection to ensure completion and offer feedback.
- Hostconference calls and training workshops to reach a larger audience and createpeer to peer working relationships within district
- Utilizeawareness of fashion trends, industry competition, product knowledge and localcustomer wants to ensure each store is merchandising to impact 4 wall profitwhile creating it’s own individual store experience
- Createand deliver visual initiatives, guidelines and training tools that continue topush visual presentation forward while protecting the brand identity.
- Serveas a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver
- Inspireand motivate creativity through photo sharing, comp shopping, Pinterest boards,blogs, local artists, museum trips, etc.
- Analyzeweekly/daily reports to challenge district and store business opportunities, inaddition to chasing successes. Quantifymerchandising efforts and react accordingly
- Workwith Home Office allocation team to ensure individual store product unit countsare manageable, gain insight into what product is to come and what stores mayneed additionally
- Educateand train store teams on company provided tools to increase business acumen andbuild entrepreneurial spirit.
- Conductstore visits to ensure brand and district vision is being maintained andelevated consistently. Along with store standards and replenishment
- Providefeedback to District Manager/RVP about store visits via visit recap andpersonal interaction
- Ensurehousekeeping standards are regularly maintained on displays, fixtures andwindows
- Ensurethe care and maintenance of display materials, furniture and fixtures
- Overseeall visual aspects of store openings, renovations and additional display/visualprojects within market with the potential to support fellow districts
- 2 or more years of multi unit experience
- Seekerof inspiration, thirst for knowledge and the drive to consistently improveresults
- Backgroundin merchandising, interior design, art, design or other creative industry
- Elevatedmerchandising skillset coupled with a passion and knowledge of fashion trendsand what is next.
- Understandingof Design Principles and how they relate to floor planning, merchandising,mannequin styling and display installations
- Learningagility and adaptability
- Planningand organizational skills to ensure creative time is productive
- Strongbusiness acumen, analyzation skills and relentlessness to drive results. Merchant minded.
- Abilityto self-motivate and create visual direction with minimal home officeguidance. We are not a planogram company
- Strongvisual viewpoint and assessment skills
- Abilityto articulate merchandise direction to all skillsets
- Problemsolver and critical thinker
- Abilityto accept and provide critical feedback without emotion
- Highenergy level and positive approach to job
- Teamplayer a must! We never work alone
- Agenuine love and connection to the Altar’d State Brand
- Ableto travel independently up to 75% of time
- Flexiblein your approach to work and hours to meet the needs of the business
- Mustbe able to lift up to 30 lbs. Must bewilling and able to move ladders, fixtures, etc.; must be willing and able toclimb and stand atop a ladder. Knowledgeof basic power tools.
- Degree preferred
Altar'd State is an energetic fashion boutique that offers a distinctive shopping experience for women interested in the latest fashion finds, the most anticipated accessories and that next great gift. Whether she is 16 or 60, the common thread is her desire to share her personality through stylish, comfortable, on-trend clothes, shoes and accessories. Altar'd State customers can enjoy supporting an organization that promotes confidence, civic involvement and positivity through its merchandise and philosophy of giving back. Altar'd State more than a store, it's a movement.
Location/Region: Maryville, TN (US)