Field Service Technician. We are seeking customer focused professionals with a positive attitude and great customer service skills. This is a national position with extensive travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, train and repair. Provide technical knowledge on Machine Tools and systems in the end users environment.
• Must have good electro-mechanical skills (motors, drives, transformers).
• Knowledge of a specialized field such as machine tool manufacture, installation, operation, maintenance and repair, and/or a broad shop background.
• Technical knowledge and logical troubleshooting
• Excellent communication and customer relation skills. Calculated decision-making and problem solving ability.
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
• Availability for extensive travel depending on customer needs.
• Good Computer skills.
• 2 Year Technical degree (Electrical/Mechanical), or related military training plus 2 or more years' experience in a related field (desired), or similar mechanical skills/experience. A stable work history.
• Knowledge of electronics is a plus.