Job Title: Client Service Advisor TN:CD:GJ:GT:CSA
Location: Knoxville, TN
Sector: Multi-channel Tech
Empowering a vast array of companies across many industries, our client facilitates unique tech that streamlines business practices. Named as one of America’s most promising companies by Forbes, they’re looking at enhance their rapid growth with the addition of ambitious college graduates!
Benefits/What you get:
- A highly competitive basic salary of $50,000
- 401(k) package
- Health insurance option, including dental
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A friendly, outgoing working culture, with regular socials
- A positive, progressive corporate environment that encourages personal/career development awaits the successful candidate
As a Client Service Advisor the successful candidate will look to establish new relationships with potential clients. Strategically identifying potential clients, you’ll reach out to key decision makers in order to qualify their interest in the company’s services. You’ll act as the conduit linking marketing and sales – acting on inbound leads and executing prospecting campaigns. You’ll help to support online marketing campaigns and contribute to the overall sales strategy the company employs.
With excellent earning potential, you’ll enjoy a package replete with attractive benefits! The successful candidate will also be handed the prospect of significant progression!
· Learn about the company’s offering in order to best meet customer needs
· Strategically identify potential clients, before researching and contacting them to explore how the company could help them
· Assist in online and other marketing campaigns
· Liaise with internal departments so as to maximise the company’s reach
· Educated to degree level (Bachelor’s degree)
· Possess exceptional communication skills
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.