To maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction through various accounting, processing, and communicative activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares documentation and coordinates customer service needs with other functions as required
- Serves as customer contact regarding such matters as pricing, scheduling, and shipping
- May perform limited sales functions, including traveling and communicating with customers and suppliers
- Works with the customers on issues relating to quality and performance of the material.
- Monitors inventory levels
- Places orders and updates status on a regular basis and informs customer.
- Uses established procedures
- Works with immediate supervision
- Performs assigned tasks
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures
- Originality or ingenuity is required
- May direct work of support personnel
- Customers are typically domestic
- Other duties may be assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, reach, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms, and frequently lift and/or move up to 20. Specific close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. May require long hours sitting and staring at computer monitor.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Traveling will usually be tasked, so it is essential to have driving capabilities. Must be able to meet deadlines, handle stress, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously; must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with an open office environment.
Basic computer skills including typing ability and experience with Microsoft Software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Typically a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Job Location Maryville, Tennessee, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular Salary 17.00 - 19.00 USD
Location/Region: Maryville, TN (US)