This position is responsible for assisting with the multimedia for our Real estate Properties through photography and video. The candidate will assist in shooting and editing photos and video; help maintain client’s in-house photography studio; help oversee studio upgrades; organize and maintain organization of photo and video files; and set up and maintain equipment. This will include light physical labor. Other tasks may include research for and testing of new studio equipment and supporting the Communications Department wherever appropriate and needed. Must be a team player with the desire to take on tasks and exceed provided goals. Job will also include posting on Social Media, and multiple web sites.
• Minimum: Must have at least 2 years of previous shooting and editing experience.
• Ability to operate a Mac computer
• Strong knowledge regarding set-up, framing and lighting video shoots including shooting with Canon DSLRs.
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe CS6 suite, especially AfterEffects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Able to conduct themselves appropriately in a corporate environment
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Able to perform light manual labor
• Ability to think creatively
• Strong organizational skills
• Some travel
Hometown Realty is focused on meeting the needs and demands of buyers and sellers in today's vast market. We provide the needed resources and experience to sellers and buyers for successful real estate transactions. Along with excellent customer service, enhanced marketing support, real estate and economy trends, contract negotiating; we create life long relationships. We are dedicated to keeping our clients our top priority as we guide them through the home buying/selling process.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)