We are seeking a Shipping/Multi Purpose Metal Fabrication Shop Employee to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities and provide various support roles to other areas of our shop. Apply in person Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. Looking to fill position immediately!
- Assemble, pack, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Perform other duties as assigned associated with multiple aspects of metal fabrication including running a bandsaw, painting, punching and shearing metal, running a grinder, etc.
- Ability to handle physical workload lifting up to 75 lbs
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
In short we need someone to grow with us and contribute positively to our team. We need a "get it done" attitude and someone who's willing to learn multiple jobs and multitask to help us complete orders timely. You will not be bored, no two days are the same and the tasks required each day will vary as well.
We are a manufacturer of tractor attachments and accessories and relocated to Knoxville about a year ago. We have been in business for 10 years and have grown each year. All of our items are designed and built right here in Knoxville, TN.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)