Plan to Attend Our Career Event
When: Monday, June 11, 2018
12pm to 7pm
Where: Answer Financial Sales Center
8880 Comstock Road
Knoxville, TN 37923
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 3.4 million vehicles and homes insured and is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Insurance shoppers in all 50 states can compare insurance prices from some of the more than 20 top-rated insurers that Answer Financial represents. We make it easy to buy insurance online or over the phone with assistance from one of our US-based licensed insurance experts. Our offered products include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, RV insurance & boat insurance.
As an insurance sales expert you will accept incoming calls (no cold calling) from our prospective customers, and assess their needs while identifying products/services that are made available by our insurance carrier partners. You will finalize the sale of these products/services and will ensure offerings comply with our insurance carrier partners, Answer’s sales center, and state regulatory requirements.
What we offer:
- A proven paid training program that prepares you to take and pass the Property and Casualty (P&C) insurance state licensing exam - if you are not already a licensed insurance agent.
- Paid training on day one at a base hourly wage of $15.00 per hour.
- Earn a sales bonus after training + your base hourly wage.
- On day one, health insurance benefits.
- Company matched 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, community volunteer events, and much more!
- Sell multiple insurance products and provide impeccable customer service.
- Exercise responsive and timely follow-up to customer inquiries in an effort to finalize and/or preserve the sale.
- Recommend solutions and provide product options to meet customer needs, including increased coverage and product combinations.
- Provide explanation on quotes.
- Demonstrate knowledge on specific insurance carrier product guidelines.
- Remain current on product offerings, enhancements, and/or changes/modifications.
- Maintain state licensing requirements, keep abreast of regulatory changes and requirements.
- Pass and/or maintain required state licensing and carrier appointments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sales skills with an ability to overcome objections and close.
- Take initiative, multi-task, be collaborative, and use sound judgment in decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to provide professional and winning customer service.
- Successfully complete all product and/or skill-enhancement training.
- Demonstrated proficiency of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel), internet, and other related computer applications.
- Availability to work a non-standard schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree – a plus
- Active Property and Casualty license - preferred
- Solid work history required with previous sales experience - preferred
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
About this company
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto & home insurance agencies in the U.S., with over 3.4 million vehicles and homes insured.
Insurance shoppers in all 50 states can compare insurance prices from some of the more than 20 top-rated insurers that Answer Financial represents.
Products offered through Answer Financial include: auto insurance, homeowners insurance, condo insurance, renters insurance, motorcycle insurance, RV insurance & boat insurance.
In addition to buying insurance online, customers can buy over the phone with assistance from one of our licensed insurance professionals.
Answer Financial is part of The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL), the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN