Join our employee-based family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on matching the needs of each patient to each Caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Caregivers, Companions, & CNAs who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- 1+ years experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good English and communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, ethical behavior, with verifiable employment references
- Willingness to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients as needed
To be considered for employment you will need:
- Social Security Card
- Drivers License
- To be able to transport yourself to work with reliable transportation
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check which will be performed before you start working with our clients
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the US today. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Location/Region: Lenoir City, TN (US)