- Meeting with clients in our main and satellite locations around the Knoxville-area;
- Court Appearances
- Reviewing cases for accuracy and legal viability;
- Communicating with clients in person and by phone;
- Resolving issues for clients originated by the U.S. Trustees;
- Research and draft pleadings;
- Perform pertinent legal research as needed;
- Communicate with courts, trustees, opposing counsel and other local law firms in order to represent the client.
- Maintain CLE hours; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be members of the Tennessee Bar and eligible for admission to the respective federal district courts.
- We will train
Clark & Washington, LLC is a reputable Consumer Bankruptcy Firm with high volume, multi-state consumer bankruptcy practice We offer a competitive salary, health benefits including dental, life and vision, 401(k) plan. We greatly value the outstanding client service we provide and value our employees who care and thrive providing our clients the best service there is.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)