Join a team of dynamic, results oriented professionals!
Named among “The World’s Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
Named among "America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes magazine
Named among “Great Places to Work" by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Convenience market on site
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K program (Discretionary matching funds available)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Dental plans & Vision plans
- GENEROUS Personal time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Quarterly incentive plans
- Business casual dress code
- Free Parking
- Free coffee daily
- Employee of the month awards with monetary gift and parking space
- Training Programs
- Fitness Center with personal trainer on site
- Awesome Facility with terrific amenities
- Wellness programs
- Flexible work schedule
The Chart Swap Department is responsible for processing attorney requests (LOA’s) for billing records, affidavits, subpoena, balance verification and balance reductions. This department will contact the attorney or legal assistant if additional information is required. Employees must consistently follow all TEAMHealth policies and procedures including applicable HIPAA and Compliance Policies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Review correspondence from attorney’s on a daily basis. Verify that all data elements required to fulfill the Attorney’s request are present in the notification including
Access patient account in the IDX GE system to search for invoice(s) for the date(s) of service. Process the Affidavit or Subpoena according to Policy and Procedure.
- Letter of Authorization,
- Patient’s name, DOB, SSN
- The facility name or entity name where services were rendered.
Review the following reports daily and process each as needed
- If the attorney is not requesting the document to be signed and notarized, fulfill the request by demanding a statement and forward to the attorney.
- If a signature and notary is required, forward the Affidavit/Subpoena along with the patient statement to the billing record custodian for signature to be notarized. Upon return of the signed, notarized document and returned, scan the document to the Chart Swap Folder on the shared drive and upload into Chart Swap.
Process Cease and Desist Request
- Confirmed Shipment
- Pending Issues
- Balance verification
- Balance Reduction
- Review the letter for the specific date of service addressed in the letter.
- Transfer invoice(s) to the Cease and Desist FSC 7952 and add the name of the firm, address, phone number.
- Notify the Client Services Manager of Cease and Desist letter received via email.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Regular and reliable attendance is necessary. Adhere to HCFS and TeamHealth policies. Complete tasks accurately and maintain quality standards. Report issues identified to the Client Services Manager such as processing problems, incorrect patient.
Location/Region: Alcoa, TN (US)