This individual should possess strong analytical skills while proactively seeking opportunities for adding value to the organization and providing recommendations to assist in decision making. This individual’s expertise will allow them to work cross functionally with minimum supervision in delivering their objectives. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are required.
Major Position Responsibilities
1. It is an essential requirement of the job that the employee have the ability to function in a feedback-rich, team-based environment.
2. Employees must possess good interpersonal skills and be compatible with co-workers.
DATA ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
· Proficient use of data tools and disparate data sources to acquire data and effectively apply it to solve business issues.
· Ability to synthesize data and effectively communicate the story the data tells.
· Proficient in mining large customer and financial data sets to identify data trends, variances and correlations that will improve business processes and automate common workflows.
· Identify and promote activities to enhance the data users’ understanding and application of data to improve business results.
· Implement corporate initiatives through the analysis of relevant data.
· Objectively ensure data accuracy and integrity.
· Identify and address opportunities and risks to business issues.
· Participate in the Rotational Development Program, designed to give employees a holistic view of the organization through active rotations in Accounting, Sales Analytics and Supply Chain.
· Identify and participate in professional development opportunities including on the job coaching and training, special projects, cross-functional business teams, corporate training programs and industry seminars and conferences.
Bachelor’s Degree of Arts or Science
Years of Experience
Less than two years preferred
MBA a plus but not required
· Intermediate to advanced skills required in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel & Access). Understanding of database development and management preferred.
· Strong intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills, initiative, influencing without authority, innovative and desire to challenge the status quo.
- Strong analytical aptitude with ability to identify business issues, form hypotheses, and apply relevant data to support conclusions and insights.
Salary parameters are $50K - $54K with exceptional annual bonus payout