Swim and Tri, a specialty sporting goods retailer focusing on outfitting and servicing competitive swimmers, is seeking a Team Sales Account Manager.
Position Summary -- creates sales opportunities and services designated accounts. Performs sales and service functions for targeted, prospective customers. Creates sales and programs for new and existing products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service existing customers by taking orders, present new products, provides problem solving and customer service and monitors accounts to ensure that orders are shipped and received according to the customer's needs.
- Establish new customers via email marketing and calling prospective customers.
- Reviews open order reports and assists in facilitating shipments.
- Acts as a liaison between company's art department and customer.
- Attend off-site events approximately two weekends per month/2 times per week depending upon season/needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent
- Must have 3-5 years retail sales experience-inside sales preferred
- Telemarketing and outbound sales experience
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of self-checking for completeness and accuracy of work produced
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC, spreadsheet skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to multitask
- Willingness to travel within six hour radius to represent the business in offsite events, which will include some weekends and after traditional business hours.
We specialize in outfitting and servicing competitive swim teams throughout the southeast. We strive to provide full service to our customers with customized team apparel -- silk screening and embroidery as well as custom design and traditional swim team outfitting.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (US)